MGB, MGC and MGB GT V8 by David Knowles
The MGB epitomises the spirit of the British sports car. Launched in 1962, the B remained in production for 18 years, and has become one of the most-loved sports cars of all time. Although the MGB was mass-produced, its combination of unpretentious styling, sound engineering and practicality won the affection of drivers on both sides of the Atlantic, and ensures that enthusiasm for this affordable classic remains undiminished. This beautifully produced book will appeal to all fans of British sports cars as well as to MGB owners and enthusiasts.
* The complete history of the MGB from the Mark I of 1962 to the final MGB LE of 1980, and the MG RV8.
* Illustrations from rare contemporary sales and publicity material.
* Features period and modern colour photography, and a complete history chronicling racing and rallying exploits and road cars.
* Includes rare archive photographs.
* Production figures, specifications and details of contemporary road-test reports.
find out more
MENS WASH BAG
MUG - 'KEEP CALM GO TOURING'